Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ladies Pikuer Legana Breeches

I love the legana pikuer breeches. They are my favourite horse riding breeches / jodhpurs. I wear the white pikuer legana breeches when show jumping with my horses. They are very comfortable and flexible, have velcro fasteners round the ankles and full sued seat – the suede jodhpur seat goes down the leg for extra grip on the saddle. The legana breeches also have a great pocket on the front left of the jods for money, mobiles and jumping tickets. You can buy ladies pikuer legana breeches from only £99.99 at TicTac Equestrian or Equestrian Discounts.

You can see a video on the ladies white pikuer legana breeches on www.tictacequestrian.com website here. You can also see me competing wearing the jodhpurs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment