Monday 11 June 2012

Equiport Saddlecloth Forward Cut

Discount Equestrian Products
Equiport Saddlecloth Forward Cut are by far my favourite saddlecloth for my close contact jumping saddle. As I had difficulty selecting the correct fit for my saddle when I came across this on TicTac Equestrian. It is a more forward cut saddlecloth adding to the style and comfort for my horse. With an extensive choice of fabric, outer binding and rope piping colours you can literally pick any colour combination in your imagination, which helps the picky customers and searching for the right colours to suit your taste. Velcro attachments for the lowergirth straps allows for easy attachment to the girth.

The reason I love this saddlecloth so much is the durability of the saddlecloth and that it washes up like new every time it's put in the washing machine. As standard these Equiport saddlecloths are made from 100 per cent quilted cotton, which add to the comfort for the horse. The saddlecloth is priced at £34.99 at TicTac Equestrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment