Tuesday 26 June 2012

Equilibrium Therapy Massage Mitt

Therapy Massage Mitt
As I have competition horses I find that they have many sore and tight spots and sometimes cannot meet the demands I am putting on them, I have been
searching for the correct product for a while now until I came across the Equilibrium Therapy Massage Mitt which had everything I needed to help produce my horses to the best of their ability and also help are sore or tight spots through their whole body. This mitt is easy to use and highly effective to work the neck, hamstrings and quarters, it can also be used on any major muscle groups. By having the Therapy Mitt it allows for easy use as I can get into all the hard to reach areas of the horse. After using this product I can say that it is a very effective product that I will be using again and again. From going to shows and at home as it is easy to carry as it comes with a storage bag, a rechargeable battery and charger which means that I can use the Equilibrium Therapy Massage Mitt in any location as it is lightweight and very compact, yet it still gets the best out my horses. The massage action stimulates muscles and blood flow, which helps the well being of the horse and reduces any sore or tight spots the horse may be dealing with. It goes in a ten-minute cycle, which just shows that the effectiveness of this product is huge as it does not take up a whole lot of time as I have a very busy schedule dealing with horses all the time and means that its quick yet very effective. This is defiantly a product that I recommend to any one with horses and you can purchase it at TicTac Equestrian for £94.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment